Collection of Your Information
Bakflip New Zealand collects information about you when you fill out our forms in an effort to improve your shopping experience when visiting our website. We also use the information to communicate with you about our products, information or promotions. We do not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
There may be times when we are forced to release account or personal information to comply with the law, facilitate court proceedings, enforce our site policies, or protect Bakflip New Zealand or others rights, property or safety.
Types of Information Collected
We may collect personal information from you, including: your name, email address, phone number and postal address. We collect this information when you register with Bakflip New Zealand, place an online order, contact us with a question or concern or participate in one of our promotions.
We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access our website, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website. This information is used only for statistical purposes, particularly with regard to how we might enhance the quality of service we provide you.
How we use Your Information
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending confirmation emails to confirm the status of your delivery and shipment
- Customary business communications related to your use of this website
- To verify your identity and to assist you where you have forgotten your username or password
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To improve or update this website and our products
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and business, and
- To respond to your enquiries and communications
32 Gumdigger Place, Whangarei, New Zealand, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by phone:
Office: (09) 470 0850 or Free call: 0508 225 3547